renegade 12

The New Mexico Renegade Ride is well underway, now in its fourth day.  On
day one don Skinner  was first in.  On day two, Suzie Kelley.   On both
days TRILBY PEDERSON WAS IN BEFORE DARK.

As usual the weather was always changing and challenging, with starry
nights, beautiful clouds at sunrise and sunset, sixty mile and hour winds,
rain,  hail and lightning at various points.  Who knows what the last two
days will hold, as I had to return to Phoenix to make some money to feed
the horses on Wednsday.

As a side note, I stopped at the Arizona port of entry and enquired about
the large signs that indicate all livestock vehicles must stop.  I have
blown past these for over a year now without any problem, but decided to
stop and check it out this time.  Indeed the little man told me, I was
required to stop and all horses entereing arizona, even if they are arizona
horses only gone for a few days, must have a current health certificate and
coggins test.  I had netiher, and thankfully he "let it go this time", or I
would have been in a world of hurt.

George DeLong