Temple Grandin?

There's a program offered at a community college nearby that I was
thinking of attending, but would like more info about the speaker. The
speaker is Temple Grandin, Ph.D., and the talk is titled "Thinking in
Pictures." The only other info I have is that she is called a "gifted
animal scientist". Can anyone tell me more about this person and the
topic?
Thanks!
Ruth