Re: Temple Grandin?

Isn't this the woman who claims to be autistic and came up with the "pack 'em
in wheat" method of training/breaking BLM Mustangs?? If I've got the right
person she's supposedly very interesting to listen to but also controversial.

She's also designed better chutes and holding pens, etc. at packing plants to
make the experience easier and less stressful (??) on the animal...be it cow
or horse.

I could be thinking of the wrong person though.

Cris
Green River, Wyo.
camelot@fascination.com