RE: Bask-bred endurance horses: Baskhari's other side!

	HA!  Just goes to show you what I know about breeding (when you
live in downtown Houston and you can only afford to board one horse, the
last thing you think about is running a breeding operation).  Heidi,
thanks SO much for the info on Baskhari's mom.  I always kind of
wondered about her but never bothered to do any investigative work since
I figured there really wouldn't be any point, anyway.  I bought "Bosco"
before I even thought about doing endurance with him -- I just hoped he
would turn out to be a nice riding horse.  Thanks again -- you made my
day!