Greenway

Truman wrote:

> >7.  Samm Bartee		Coujur	           Best Condition!
>

> Now was it the horse or the HW rider, he..he..he.. <VBG>.  The HW debate
> mades a lot more sense than this current LD debate.
>
> Congrads Samm.  Way to go!
I can tell you guys for sure it was the HORSE this time!!  He is
incredible and if it weren't for him, we would have been about 15th
probably.  He kept the steady pace, he pulled and pulled and pulled, and
HE looked and felt great at the completion...not me:-))...I was limping
pretty good!!

Thanks for all the congratulations guys!!  It rreally was a fairy tale
kind of day.   I have dreamed of winning a BC, and now it has happened.
The rest will be icing on the cake!!

take care

samm--the Appy gang and Coujur the wonder horse--appy in training