Keratex

From: Barb Peck
Email: bpeck@us.ibm.com

Hi:

I have ordered the hoof hardener and had a lenghthy discussion on the Keratex BB at the following web site:

www.horseshoes.com/prdsrvbb/dddddd/dddddd.htm

I haven't used it yet, but plan to start just as soon as the darn weather here in Vermont cooperates.  If it's truly a cross-linking agent, then I think it'll be worth the money.  I haven't found anyone anywhere who had first hand experience with the stuff, so I'm giving it a go.

Barb