Easyboots

>I would like to talk to someone who was had experince in using easyboots
over shoes in lieu of padding for a rocky ride.  I have ordered the
easyfoam, I need to know the steps in fitting the boots, applying the foam
and making sure the boots do no rub my horses heels. If someone would just
give me a little instruction. Thank you. Cindy Young

Hi Cindy:

I do all of my endurance rides with easyboots over shoes.  I use the foam
also.  I am currently working on an easyboot FAQ for ridecamp, but it's
coming along slowly since there are at least a hundred posts to muddle
through.  A lot of info has been posted in the archives, and I have more
info on my web page: http://www.greatbasin.net/~sportssaddle   Follow the
link to ride stories and in there you will find the info I have written
about using easy boots and the foam.  Good luck!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver