easyboots:usage over shoes

From: cindy young
Email: dingoyoung@aol.com

I would like to talk to someone who was had experince in using easyboots over shoes in lieu of padding for a rocky ride.  I have ordered the easyfoam, I need to know the steps in fitting the boots, applying the foam and making sure the boots do no rub my horses heels. If someone would just give me a little instruction. Thank you. Cindy Young