RE: Bask-bred endurance horses

	Hiya back, Susan!  I'm definitely not a breeder and it sounds
like you have some first-hand knowledge, but perhaps because of the
"breeding frenzy of the '80's" (and perhaps due to "back yard breeding"
efforts as well), I think the pendulum for any Arab bloodline can swing
in both directions.  Agreed?  You can find good performers and bad
performers out there in spite of the pedigree.  In fact, my ten-year
veteran was never registered and his father, EW Sabask, was bred to an
unknown (at least by me) mare named Risha Khari that I never laid eyes
on (that's about all I know of Baskhari's background).  So Baskhari,
therefore, could very well have been "back yard bred" as well.  Doesn't
bother me -- whatever his lineage, I couldn't have asked for a better
horse with a better disposition.  Now, I'm curious -- how many of you
out there have good horses with Bask in the pedigree?