Camp Pendleton Cancelled

I talked to Susan and Chip Gibson last night and they informed me that
due to the damage to the trails because of the heavy rains, they are
going to cancel Camp Pendleton, which was scheduled for April 25.  They
are still unable to go past the golf course which is the way in and out
of basecamp.  They are now going to England for two weeks, and when they
get back they will determine whether it will be possible to reschedule
the ride sometime in July.  Chip has orders to go to Florida, and
depending on the condition of the trails, and his departure date will
determine whether it will be re-scheduled.

Terry Woolley Howe