Re: 100-milers

Sincere  thanks to _all_  who gave advice on overcoming night-riding
nausea.    Debby, it's been years since I've sailed but back then, I
didn't get seasick.  I'll search out the marazine;  Frank and I are doing
a European trip in Sept. that begins by crossing the pond on the Q E Two
(and then to Venice via Orient Express, etc.) and who knows what the pond
will be like!  Also thanks to others for the suggestions on ginger (I
love ginger!) and the wrist bracelet.   Chris, someone suggested that
night-riding nausea may be occur because at night we have no peripheral
vision and therefore nothing to give us an "anchor"  (oh, lousy word,
reminds me of seasick)!   I really appreciate the time each of you gave
to answer me --  Cheers (;-), Connie B.  (Calif)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]