equalizer pads

Hi Liz -- About 7 years ago Kerry Ridgway DVM pointed me towards
Equalizer pads and I've never regretted it.   I think mine is 3/4 inch
foam.   I remember when I first got it (1991) I used it on an XP ride --
it was freezing, and the foam cracked.  When I got home I called Skito
and they sent me a replacement panel, new formula foam, at no charge.
Now that's standing behind your product!  My cover is black knit stuff
with velcro closures; it's held up v. well and doesn't slip.   Cheers
(;-), Connie  (Calif.)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]