Re: 100-milers

Hi,

I noticed on my last loop at the Cougar Prowl, I was getting sick to my
stomach and have never felt like that before while riding. In my case, I
think it was from looking at the ground and watching it go by. It was
raining so hard, I had to take off my glasses and couldn't see very far, so
watched the ground for hoofprints to be sure I was going the right
direction.. it was just like beign on a boat!

chris paus and *