Re: Arabian Bloodlines

I agree totally with Debby's post stating Arabian bloodlines are very
important to ridecamp & hope to see lots of imput.

I recently started paying attention to bloodlines after years of trying not to
be "prejudiced to any particular bloodline influence"  mostly because I felt
lots of nice horses (quarter, T-bred, & arabs) were getting a bad rap ie:
"That horse has Impressive breeding  so if it's a mare, she will have pms
every day", "That arab is Bask bred stay away from this line for distance
riding" & on & on.  The funny thing was, I didn't find these things to be
true, so I quit listening.  I also admit that it was also easier not paying
attention to bloodlines as far as who was doing what.  Now I not only find it
interesting, but valuable information.

Lori & Sky