Re:Endurance Thrills

On my first 'after dark' 100, my daughter and I came into the vet check as it
was getting dark but left at full dark.  While under the lights at the check,
Aurber hadn't really noticed the glo sticks on his breast collar.  As soon as
we hit the trail, he noticed them big time!  They cast weird shadows for him
to spook at, so that our progress down the trail was more side to side than
forward.  I'd ridden in the dark many times, but neglected to practice with go
sticks!
Becky Fiedler