Rabies Vaccine

There are pro's and con's to CHILDREN being vaccinated in this country.
However, most doctors will agree that the pro's far outweigh the con's.
I, for one, was not willing to take the chance and NOT have my children
vaccinated.  And, I for one, was NOT willing to take the chance and NOT
have a rabies shot given to my horse.  It is a personal decision!
However, with our children, the decision is already made for you, unless
you don't want them to go to school.  With horses, its up to you.

Just my thoughts ...

Anne K