Re: LD miles, NOT FLUFF, and Endurance Thrills

Heidi:  Great story.  That reminded me of another junior story.  Remember Tom
Lewis doing the VC 100 when he was 5 years old?  I have always wanted to do
the Big Horn 100 too.  Julie Suhr told me a long time ago that it was the most
beautiful trail she had ever seen at that time.  Big Horn 100 and VC 100.
Maybe someday.  Do you think 100's are easier than 50's?  I was always told
that and I think that the 100's I have done have been easier in some
ways.....Maybe it is because the pace is slower and about my 50 mile pace so I
always do better at the 100s..Maryben