RE: Never Ending Saddle Search

On Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 10:50:46 -0800 you wrote:

>>>A friend ordered (through Jeffers) a Premier (Ringgold, Georgia)
Endurance Saddle. She said she is very impressed with the quality and
comfort of the $725 new saddle. I haven't seen it in person because she
lives far away.<<<<

>>Anyone care to comment on this particular brand?<<

        I'm currently looking at the Premier.  I agree with your friend
about the quality.

        Jackson's Trading Co., in Asheville, NC carries it.  It can be
ordered from them with in skirt rigging.  I sat in 15" -- it feels "snugger"
than my Monte Foreman (15" also), but is narrower in twist.  Puts you right
over stirrups (where I like to be). It has a bit flatter fitting skirt than
other saddles I've seen and, therefore, fits my mare better.

Hope this helps,
Barbara