RE: riding attire for wide feet

On Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 16:52:06 -0800 you wrote:

>>>After hearing about everyone's back problems, I feel lucky to only have
pain in my feet.  Does anyone out there have any ideas for a riding shoe
that will fit a wide, square foot?  I keep finding shoes and hiking boots
that cut in at too steep of an angle across my toes.  Ariats are way too
narrow.  Any ideas?
Thanks, Katee<<<<

        I've been pleased with the Mountain Riding shoes (and more recently
the Mountain insulated paddock boot that gives excellent stability because
its sole is not as flexible as the regular shoe) from State Line.  I could
not wear the Miller's Heels Down if that gives you a reference regarding
width.  Took one look at Ariat and sighed about how beautiful they are -----
and how narrow!

Barbara (No foot no horse.... I guess the same applies to the rider???)