Re: New Horse

Hi again!!  Thank you everyone for you great comments.  I guess the
general consensus is to only train 3 days a week.  I definately do not
want to make the mistake of overconditioning.  I was just going by what
the AERC manual on the website had under beginning to condition the
endurance horse.  I guess this must apply to horses who have been
resting over the winter and were already in condition last season.
Anyways I will plan the condition only 3 times a week and maybe go on
one slow ride a week.  Not that I'm going to go fast when conditioning
:) just that my boyfriend, who wants to ride with me some, has never
been on a horse so it'll be slow!!!  Thanks again for your help.  If
anyone has any more comments keep them coming.

Angie