Never Ending Saddle Search

I really do hate to bring up this subject AGAIN, but the subject is
really a never-ending topic for endurance.

I'm a vet-check away from getting a second arab and now I need a saddle.
I have a Synergist that I love but can't afford a new one again. A
friend ordered (through Jeffers) a Premier (Ringgold, Georgia) Endurance
Saddle. She said she is very impressed with the quality and comfort of
the $725 new saddle. I haven't seen it in person because she lives far
away.

Anyone care to comment on this particular brand?

Lauren