Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

Hi- My horse and I are new to distance competition and to us, 25 miles seems
like a long way because we've never done it before. I certainly am going to be
very proud of my mare if she comes out of this ride sound and happy and
feeling good. I don't care about points or awards but I am going to count
those 25 miles in my record of competition miles completed with my horse. If I
pay to enter an event, the miles should at least be counted toward a lifetime
accumulation. Again, I don't care about all the other stuff like points and
awards if I'm just starting out - for me , if we finish sound and healthy, we
won! -Amy