Re: Horse Songs

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 01:24:55 EST Tivers <Tivers@aol.com> writes:
>Stewball, as performed in three part harmony by Tom Ivers
>
>ti

WOW, a blast from the past!!  I've not heard/sang that song in years.
Makes me want to dust off my old guitar.

So, Tom.  If you can do 3 parts at once.  I can add a fourth for a
barbershop quartet.

As to this being "Ridecamp" related, back in the early days of endurance
when the BC judging was always the following day, I've been told folks
actually sat around a big campfire and sang.  Sadly, this has only
happened on one ride I've attended.  That was back in 1986 at the "Pike's
Peak or Bust".  I heard some of the best endurance stories ever told that
evening.  (That ride was only held once--do you think it was my singing)?

Lindavan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]