Re: Horse Songs

In a message dated 98-03-12 09:41:16 EST, lindavaneq@juno.com writes:

<< So, Tom.  If you can do 3 parts at once.  I can add a fourth for a
 barbershop quartet.

 As to this being "Ridecamp" related, back in the early days of endurance
 when the BC judging was always the following day, I've been told folks
 actually sat around a big campfire and sang.  Sadly, this has only
 happened on one ride I've attended.  That was back in 1986 at the "Pike's
 Peak or Bust".  I heard some of the best endurance stories ever told that
 evening.  (That ride was only held once--do you think it was my singing)?

 Lindavan

I've got a TEAC 4-track with simulsync so I can lay down any number of
tracks--bass, guitar. But it person, especially riding a horse, it's very
difficult to sing three parts by oneself. So, to get to barbershop (4 part
harmony) we'd need a couple more players.

ti