Re: NOT FLUFF

Fellow Striders:  Regarding Joe Longs comments that a 25 mile limited
distance ride is not an endurance ride, please consider the following.
Gees, it sure feels like an endurance ride to the beginners.  Looks like
one to the beginners, vet checks and all.  Trained like it was an endurance
event.  Bought the horse todo the job at hand.  Got on Ridecamp to learn
all there was to know about endurance.  Just seems like a cheap trick to
the beginners by not counting L.D. miles in ones lifetime miles.  And think
of this, it gives the beginners a boost, and in my opinion, dosen't hurt us
old timers one bit.  My Webster Dictionary describes endurance as" the
ability to last, stand pain,etc."  The L.D. riders did just that.  Keep on
truckin you beginners!  Jerry Fruth...Hickory Ridge...Standing JABASK
KNIGHT