Trailer Insulation

I actually have a serious question.
To those of you who have insulated trailers in the humid areas - do you
experience mold/mildew build up between the insulation (if it's the paneled
kind rather then spray on) and if so is there a way to prevent this from
occurring? A friend looked at a trailer with finished dressing room-out and
discovered the reason it was for sale for cheap (well, one reason, I am
sure) was due to you-guessed-it. She passed.
I would like to have my trailer finished out at some point but didn't want
to regret doing so if this was a possibility.
And Anita B. - would you describe your dressing room to me privately?
Thanks.
Cathy