Help with nasty Prodigy service

Hello all

Just a non-horsey question here.  I checked out a cd from Prodigy about
3-4 months ago - they did not have a local access number so did not
finish the sign up nor have I used it.  Now I find they have accessed my
account and have withdrawn money from it for two months of service that
I haven't even used!!!!  Anybody else use them?  If so, have you had
problems with them?  Also, suggestions on how to go about getting my $$
back?  They have refused to do so.  And they weren't very nice about it
either!!  HELP!
--
Cyndi
CyberHorse Farms