Trailer replies - keep 'em comin!!

So far I've gotten more responses from people who are interested in what I
find out about adding/improving living quarters to a horse trailer.

Come on you guys!!!  Tell us what you've done to the insides of your
trailers to make yourself more comfortable.  What is your favorite
amenitity?  Least favorite?  What one thing have you done to your trailer
that has made your life infinitely more enjoyable at a ride?

I can do a survey and send the results to the list...so please send the
replies to me so we don't clutter the list.  If any of you have names and
numbers of suppliers, please include that.  There are several of us
interested in where to purchase things like:  awnings, heaters, windows,
vents, steps, screen doors, water pumps, etc., etc., etc.

Thanks for all the replies so far!!

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville