Re: Wind deflectors

> Truman Prevatt wrote:
>
> > After towing my tractor to the new place last weekend I have come to the
> > conclusion that it is the amound of wind you are pushing with your horse
> > trailer and not the weight you are towing.  Has anyone had any experience
> > with wind deflectors that are easy to enstall and remove and work for
> > pickup trucks towing horse trailers.
> >
> > Truman
> >
> > Truman Prevatt
> > Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
> > Little Stormy - getting ready for her first ride in six years
> > The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
> > Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot
> >
> > Sarasota, FL
>
> I tried one..didn't save much in fuel, but it sure did keep the bugs from
> getting stuck to the front of the trailer!!!!
>
> Teddy

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard