Wind deflectors

After towing my tractor to the new place last weekend I have come to the
conclusion that it is the amound of wind you are pushing with your horse
trailer and not the weight you are towing.  Has anyone had any experience
with wind deflectors that are easy to enstall and remove and work for
pickup trucks towing horse trailers.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - getting ready for her first ride in six years
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL