Re: pre-purchase exam

> Stephanie Wind wrote:
>
> > I am possibly selling a horse out of state, and he needs to a pre-purchase
> > exam first. The vet who may do this exam is an endurance person, but I would
> > still like to know what to expect. Can anyone tell me what should be done? TIA
> >
> > Stephanie Wind
>
>   Me, too.  I am having the buyer (who is actually taking the horse on
> trial..fully insured) do it by her own vet...I want my buyer happy.
>
> Teddy@runningbear.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard