Re: miss manners/chiropractic adjustments

Uh oh Robert, Kat...we better take this off the list as it isn't
endurance related so any further comments please email me privately (and
no one better complain!) grrrrr....

I used a bad choice of words, saying the hip was completely out of
place.  It was approx. 1" higher than the other hip.  Also, I am
GUESSING it may have been the trailer incident 6 years ago, I don't
know.  Dr. Schular does want to examine him again and I won't know until
then if he needs another re-adjustment.  Exercises are geared toward him
rounding his back, getting his back legs under him, hill work, etc.  Dr.
saw Mystery originally, not because he was limping or moaning in pain or
anything, but because his back was still sore after lots of time off and
a change of saddle.

Unfortunately, we've had rain, rain, rain, and then Mystery abcessed ,
so we are just now going to work again. Sure wish I had more than one
horse to ride!  I'm having Dr. Schular examine the saddle I want to buy
and will also have her check Mystery out at that time.  Yes, my
explanations are too simplistic.  I really wish Dr. Schular had access
to this list. But I am convinced sometimes you have to put the bone back
in place before you can work on the muscles to keep it there....such as
when I broke my arm and tore my rotary cuff, then went through months of
physical therapy which I have to continue a year later or I have
pain....

thank you both for your input and opening the door to more ideas.  Steph
wants this list endurance, so comment me back privately if you care.
And I will certainly look in the archives and also Amazon.Com for those
books, Kat.

Kimberly (&Mystery the morab)
See 3/9 for previous comments on this subject...