FW: Alaska

<forwarded message - please reply to Sue at willows@mtaonline.net>

-----Original Message-----
From:	Will Owens [SMTP:willows@mtaonline.net]
Sent:	Monday, March 09, 1998 8:44 PM
To:	step@fsr.com
Subject:	Alaska

	I'm looking for anyone who is interested in doing some long distance
riding in Alaska.  Wondering if anyone out there is interested in riding
with a "rookie."  Any rides in Canada or somewhere near here??
	Looking for any info you can share.  I dont see any rides any closer than
2,000 miles away.  Is there some I am not aware of?
	Thanks,          Sue