Slaves/Pit Crew

Well, according to my longsuffering slave - I mean, husband - Truman is
referring to the fact that if the "trail men" don't stick together they
would end up being "camp men" (pit crews) and the only time they would
see a spandex clad woman up close is when she's handing her horse to him
and
telling him to trot that horse for the vet and when he got finished, give
her a backrub...and step on it! Somehow all the fun went out of the thrill
of spandex for my slave :-) ... Used to be he'd say with that male smile
(leer), why don't you model your new tights for me?  Now he looks at me
with that male frown (frown) and says suspiciously what ride are we going
to? Can't you go without a crew?
To keep this from being too fluffy I guess we should channel the topic into
a discussion of ways to make men love to be our slaves aka pit crews... We
used to bribe - I mean, repay - the crew by giving them whatever token we
won - T-shirt etc. What's your way of thanking your crew .. and I know the
women will keep it clean! Cathy