Hw vs Fw

Samm

Boy, is Jerry Fruth gonna love you! I expect cheers from his part of the
country soon.

And I still contend the best riders average the BC no matter the weight -
and Samm's description of the additional conditioning she does is living
proof.

So Samm, you wanna condition my Appy when you get back from the Tevis? Then
Tina can add some miles to her and by then I will be able to afford to head
back West and take a shot at the Tevis myself....

Hey, it's raining here and I have been staring at cows calving (or not
calving) all day, I need something to look forward to.

Cathy