RE: Guns and unsubscribing and Ridecamp philosophy

And PLEASE respect the purpose of this forum - which is to discuss
endurance and distance riding topics. It's so easy to get caught up
in controversial topics which are marginally related to endurance, or
to totally thrash an endurance related topic beyond the point where it's
interesting or useful to most of us. Please remember the breadth of
subscribers - almost 1000 people, many from outside of the US. This
is a really great list - owing in large part to the talent and knowlege of
the subscribers  - and also to the good humor and tolerance - which
seems to be the trademark of distance riders.

Thanks ...and enjoy!

Steph