Re: Bad Disk

My experience has been with my own bad disk that the chiropractor helps,
but ONLY after the acute inflamation and pain has gone. When everything is
tense and in much pain, the chiropractic manipulation doesn't help and may
make things worse. I started going to the chiro after a few weeks of PT and
the combination of the two helped. My orthopedist said I was doing the
right thing for me.

Everyone is different, but backs do require specialized care because what
works for one person may be teh wrong thing for another.

chris paus