DUBAI preride results

Hi,

If there is somebody listening on ridecamp and having been to Dubai, I have a question :

- are one sure that the winner Nelson I is an Arab ? Is this not the Unknown origin bay gelding who won the European Championship in Rome and was later sold to the arabs (3M FF)?

- also I see Horla, the horse of the french Hugo Kerneur that finishes at the 3rd place in Rome; Horla was sold as well to the arabs (2M french francs as I heard...)

just curious...

Leonard, from Belgium