Re: pastern angles

 Hi Rayna,
I have been thinkining about your dilemna of the mysteriously diminishing
pastern angles. I am wondering if one of your horseshoers (either the past or
present one) has come upon the age of 40 or so and hasn't purchased his
bifocals yet. I find that I can no longer read the angle reader gizmo without
mine. Not that I am a horseshoer...I just hover my horseshoer's shoulder to
make sure......you know. I am lucky he keeps me on!
I can think of nothing besides a longer toe or a lower heel that would change
the angles so maybe someone isn't reading the gizmo right!

Getting blind as a blurry eyed bat in Altoona
Donna