T-shirts

I never got around to making a T-shirt out of it, but once pulled a
             label off a canister of oxygen at the lab that said "WARNING: CONTENTS
             MAY BE UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE" and pasted it across my forehead while
             traipsing around during finals week.  However, it wasn't so damn funny
             after the label accidentally got sat on and spent an hour or two pasted
             across the butt of my jeans. :-)

I can think of some other places I would not want that
to be pasted

Teddy