Re: T-shirts

Speaking of signs, one time our local Arab club had a triathlon where you
ride, run, and bike.
Lots of people came to this event that never come to any other trail
event.  One couple who
breed horses wanted to bring a 4-year-old stallion that they had been
riding for a few months.
The wife was concerned about others getting close to this horse that her
husband planned to ride.
So, she made a sign for her husband to wear on his back during the
triathlon - which he did.  It said,

WARNING -  YOUNG STUD!

Guess you know that her husband caught all kinds of stuff about that
sign!

Dave Bennett
Chickamauga, Georgia
email:   benamil@juno.com

On Thu,  5 Mar 98 18:44:54 EST "teddy" <teddy@viper.runningbear.com>
writes:
>I never got around to making a T-shirt out of it, but once pulled a
>             label off a canister of oxygen at the lab that said
>"WARNING: CONTENTS
>             MAY BE UNDER EXTREME PRESSURE" and pasted it across my
>forehead while
>             traipsing around during finals week.  However, it wasn't
>so damn funny
>             after the label accidentally got sat on and spent an hour
>or two pasted
>             across the butt of my jeans. :-)
>

>I can think of some other places I would not want that
>to be pasted
>
>Teddy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]