Re: keeping weight on

WOW. My horse's vet just scolded me yesterday for feeding Star too well! he
gets about a half-pound of oats a  day and a cupful of beet pulp, along
with free choice grass/clover hay. He gets ridden about 3 times a week for
20 to 40 miles total. Dr. Drew said lStar could stand to lose 50 to 100
pounds! Maybe we could transfer some of it to Tony!

chris