Morabs and registries

Hi Kimberly, I'm just back from Aruba where I went to see the eclipse
(FABULOUS!)  and just wanted to point out that while breeds have
registries, not all registries are breeds.  For instance, palomino horses
has a registry but is not a breed, and there are other examples.   If
AMHA is wavering in its decision re part-bred registry, as Linda M. says,
then we've got to work on it and keep up the resolve.   Morgan blood
makes for many fine crosses.  I once owned a Morgan-Welsh pony and he was
 gorgeous and sturdy to the point that in my next reincarnation I am
going to marry some rich guy who will let me breed children's ponies of
just that cross!  That is, when I am not playing bridge with long flaming
red  fingernails (Bob Suhr, you will know what I mean!!),
    Aruba -- ahhhh,  Aruba dushi terra,  "one happy island!"     Cheers
(;-),  Connie  (west)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]