Camping out, and I do mean out

Marilyn, about where to camp vs. where your horse is stabled, I'd bite
the bullet and do whatever it takes to camp next to your horse.   You
need to keep an eye on it, especially if you've trailered a distance or
your horse doesn't settle in easily.   While endurance riders are the
greatest when it comes to helping others you can't reasonably expect them
to be looking out for your lonesome animal when they have their own to
care for.
    I've been doing endurance for 15 years and my rig is still the same:
1979 Ford PU truck  and standard two-horse trailer.  No camper, no shell,
no tent (I get  a bit claustrophobic in the latter) but oh-so easy to
drive and park!   I fling my sleeping bag on the ground or  in back of
the PU, or if it's really rotten weather I spread a tarp in the trailer
and bunk there, Billy is a clean traveller.  Fortunately I sleep the
sleep of the truly pure of heart (no flames, please!!) to the envy of my
husband who camps this way with misery and sleeplessness--bless his
heart, he's crewed for me on about a dozen XP series too!  Good luck
(;-), Connie (West)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]