NEED HORSE TO RIDE

From: GINI WILSON
Email: RGINIA@IBM.NET

Experienced SE Rider needs 65 miles to Accomplish 2000 SEDRA miles and 1000 AERC miles.  Need horse to ride for any of these rides:  Greenway Gallop on March 14, NC Ride on March 28, Million Pines in April, Hallelujah in May and Liberty Run in May.  If you have a horse that can do 50 (slow or fast, your choice)  Please E-mail me at rginia@IBM.net and we'll discuss.