Re: t-shirts/New Topic

I thought this was great!

Now, this ride manager deserves a big pat on the back - when a newbie can't
wait to go back and ride the 50 there!

The first 25 I did, way back in the dark ages, the ride manager believed
25s were the lowest of the low and we got a T-shirt for completion (no
placings, no best condition, name called out alphabetically). BUT, the
T-shirts were leftover from the 50s awards and were the offsizes... Since I
was an extra extra lightweight (no feather weight back then) my extra extra
large T-shirt hide me completely. I was very thrilled with finishing my
very first "almost" endurance ride and "winning" an actual real life
endurance T-shirt. I  wore that shirt for a long time every place I
considered it appropriate attire (you know, anywhere I could get away with
wearing it!) til I finally grew into it. No, it must have shrank... I still
have that shirt in my cedar chest with my son's first shoes and all that
sappy stuff. I get it out now and then and smile...

Cathy