Re: perfect place to live?

By all means please don't move anywhere North of Denver  and East of the
Contenental Divide.  I know all the chambers of commerce, especially
ours, are trying to convince you to come.  But, they are all lying.  It
is a horrible place to live.  Cost of living is the worst.  Schools are
all gang and drug infested.  People make New Yorkers sound friendly.  The
streets are unpaved and littered with trash and tumbleweeds.  The taxes
are the highest you'll find and there is no law enforcement.  There are
no trails to ride on.  Rush Limbaugh didn't really come to a "Bake Sale"
here.  That was all a hoax.  There are no jobs or housing.

Please do not come here.  Tell all your friends.

Tongue in cheek.

Linda Van Ceylon,
Fort Collins, CO

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:32:57 -0700 "Wolgram's" <bkwranch@cmn.net> writes:
>Hi, Joe Long, fellow Coloradoan, all I can say is "God might vacation
>on
>the Front Range, but he LIVES up in Moffat County .... on the Western
>Slope..."    :-))
>Moffat County is the second largest county in the state in area but
>one of
>the smallest in population...another benefit is that over half the
>area is
>public land ...we have a small 250-acre place about 20 miles west of
>Craig
>and we love it here...An adjacent rancher neighbor owns thousands of
>acres
>around us and I can ride and train on his place anytime I want, plus
>we're
>only about half an hour from miles of BLM and Forest....
>Winters are not for wimps up here but I wouldn't trade it for
>anything!!!
>Betty Wolgram

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]