perfect place to live?

Hi, Joe Long, fellow Coloradoan, all I can say is "God might vacation on
the Front Range, but he LIVES up in Moffat County .... on the Western
Slope..."    :-))
Moffat County is the second largest county in the state in area but one of
the smallest in population...another benefit is that over half the area is
public land ...we have a small 250-acre place about 20 miles west of Craig
and we love it here...An adjacent rancher neighbor owns thousands of acres
around us and I can ride and train on his place anytime I want, plus we're
only about half an hour from miles of BLM and Forest....
Winters are not for wimps up here but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!
Betty Wolgram