Re: headaches

I used to get mysterious headaches, very bad ones. I finally figured out that I
only got them when I hadn't had my usual caffeine for the past couple of days.

Once I had one, it would take a long time for caffeine to fix it. I've learned to
carry a can of cola in my vehicle, so that if I forget, and start getting a
headache, I can head it off before it gets bad.

I understand this is a very common problem.

Donna

--
Donna O'Gara  < dlogara@concentric.net >
Donna's Mutual Linking Association