headaches

I was out on a training ride this weekend and got a terrible headache. I
have sinus problems and get migraines, too. a one-two punch. Riding at the
walk wasn't bad, but at a trot, every hoofbeat became another jab in my head.

I've tried ibuprofen, tylenol, alleve, ice bags on my head, any
suggestions? Surely there are other headache sufferers out there.

chris paus & star who has a nice flexible back & neck thanks to Dr. Drew
and his magic box of chiropractic stuff